What impressed you most on your trip?

Monday, November 2, 2009

London-Studienfahrt

London… a few words? Impossible!
First of all, I have to say that I really enjoyed our trip to London.
The country and especially London city left an enormous impression on me. Although it wasn’t the first time I’ve visited England, it was the first time that I recognized the complexity and immense possibilities for the youth.
Monday was one of the most impressive days, which will definitely stay a long time in my mind.
After being on a sight- seeing tour with another group of students, we set out to discover the
City of Big Ben, Westminster Abbey etc.. Personally, it reminds me of Lady Di so, there will always be something magical around London.
The next step, where we went separate ways, was a feast for the eye of every shopaholic. We found our way to the legendary Oxford Street with its huge complex buildings and various shopping possibilities for all ages. Unfortunately, for our purse, it was very expensive and luxurious.
Also as we strolled, we noticed the British with their extremely good taste in fashion. I really liked the open-minded and friendly behavior of the British. They didn’t seem to have xenophobia at all.
But the coronation of the day was the fabulous musical “The Phantom of the Opera”. I was looking forward to this event, since we knew we were going. Indeed it exceeded all expectations. The singer of the opera did an amazing job! The stage setting was made with such an effort and love for detail, which lead to an exciting evening.

We ended our day in a fancy club in London, called “Tiger Tiger”: the queue was pretty long, but it didn’t take us too long to get in. The crowded place showed us how much fun the London-night life makes and we had such a great time.


All in all it was an amazing travel experience for all of us and I’m very thankful for that.
I realized the beauty of the city and I can absolutely imagine spending more time there.

4 comments:

  1. Oh it´s very nice to see so many happy people...
    I wont to go their too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...
    it´s so cool..so viele glückliche menschen zu finden....

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR BLOGIS VERYNICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cool when you see so much people

    ReplyDelete